Hello! I’m Lisa and I’m a mother of three – Lucas 8, Ella 5 and Kellan 2.
A little about the blog content…
- Fun craft DIYs to do for your kids or with your kids
- Jewelry tutorials for those who want to learn techniques and explore materials
- A little peek into the handmade jewelry pieces that I create for Mint + Bloom
- Party ideas for grown-up entertaining and kid events (ok, mainly kid birthday parties)
- My favorite products and brands
A little about me…
- I grew up in Foster City, California + have a degree in IEOR and an MBA from UC Berkeley
- I work full-time at a startup called Kiwi Crate as the VP of Product Design + Merchandising
- One of my favorite hobbies is to make jewelry – check out my Etsy shop called Mint + Bloom
- Shopping at Target, Zara, Anthropologie and J.Crew calms me when I’m stressed
- I love stationary, good pens, stickers, a beautiful unlined journal, washi tape and post-its!
- I love french fries, chai tea lattes, sour strawberry belts, and lychee black tea tapioca drinks
Thanks for reading!
Lisa + Three